Sunday, May 7, 2017

Jeiku Okamimuto | Immunity Hunter

Name: Jeiku Okamimuto
Age: 17
Occupation: Student/Eradication Squad Trainee
Weapon: None
Magic: Okamikiin

I'm Jeiku but my parents call me Fang...yeah, they thought it would be funny to give me such a stupid nickname, but mom said I bit her when I was born so I guess the name fits.

Don't worry about the collar. The humans force us to wear it but it's really just a bad joke. It's supposed to suppress our powers. Ha! Like that'll stop me. Those humans have bigger things to worry about than us Okamikiin. They'll be begging us for help when the Konadai breach the wall. Sure, the humans can use fire, lightning, and energy, but can they use their claws to tear a Konadai's heart out with ease? I doubt it!

At least my friends accept me for who I am. And Rin...she still likes me—for now. They're the only ones that matter. The rest of the humans on this island can rot like the Konadai for all I care.

Illustration by: Autumn-Sacura on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment